Infinity Development has gained a reputation for seamlessly handling engineering designs that come with large and complex designs. Regardless of the size or complexity of a project design, our team of highly qualified architects knows that early planning is vital in ensuring that the overall business objective is defined and prioritized. The early planning ensures the project is designed and built on time and on budget.
At Infinity Development, we take the necessary time to thoroughly understand our client’s vision and deliver a full-service experience customized to each individualized client need.
Our services are broad and include:
- * Cutting – edge architectural designs
- * Detail-oriented planning services
- * Innovative interior design that reflects a client’s vision, style and brand
Due to our solution and our orientation to focus on the future, Infinity Development provides services tailored to the unique requirements of each project, with a standing commitment to delivering the highest quality architectural design services.
We provide a full range of architectural services from initial pre-design strategic planning to construction administration.
Our Architectural services are as outlined below:
* Pre – Design & Planning: Our highly skilled architectural team works closely with the client to plan the project while sharing common project needs, dreams and goals. Some of the works covered during this phase include:
* Feasibility Studies
* Logistical site design process
* Master Planning
* GAP Analysis
i3 Illumina Campus
All fine architectural values are human values, else not valuable.
With deep commitment to both design excellence and facility integration, at Infinity development, we always aim to provide optimal results. We fully understand and appreciate the critical roles played by structural, mechanical, electrical, and water engineering components to achieving a successful project. At this point, we prioritize preparing preliminary design sketches based on the client’s requirements and the provided budget while exploring and illustrating possible options. This gives room to review of options, the pointing out of the merits and demerits, and inputs from various stakeholders.
It is our strong belief that to achieve the perfect design, one requires incorporating both architectural and engineering solutions. Some of the works covered during this phase include:
* Preliminary site plans
* Space planning methodologies
* Virtual design
* Conceptual design
* Preliminary building plans
Historic Emancipation Park. Huston, Texas
- * Design Development: Once the schematic design has been agreed upon and approved, our architectural team refines it and comes up with a clearer definition of the scope and quality of work of the finished project. Our design team works in close association with the client to understand the unique operational requirements and deliver the vision as projected. Cost projections are estimated and analyzed so as to determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations and any adjustments required factored in.
- * Construction Documents: Armed with abundant experience acquired over a long time, our architects are experts in providing the detailed requirements necessary for code compliance, permits, bid solicitation and LEED certification. Once the design concepts have been approved, the architects prepare working drawings, with the precise specifications included. These are necessary requirements to acquiring building permits and bids and most importantly act as guides to the contractor during the entire construction process. 3D models are made and used to increase inter – discipline design coordination and reduce conflicts within the contract documents.
Areas that are paid attention to during this stage include;
- * Integrated multi – discipline 3D Modelling
- * Sustainable design / LEED Support
- * Strategic Code Compliance solutions
- * Working drawings / Specifications
- * GMP facility design
- * Construction and Contract Administration:Our Architects diligently evaluate contractor bids and observe the entire construction progress to ensure conformance with the agreed upon drawings.The architects play a huge role by consulting and offering advice during the construction process. Due to the regular site visits they make, they are tasked with giving true and frequent reports on the actual construction proceeds. They further check and clarify if the design, materials and workmanship are in general accordance with the contract outlined. Construction Payment requests are verified and upon construction completion, a comprehensive Punch List is generated to direct the remaining works to completion and produce a successful design outcome for the entire project.
Areas that are paid attention to during this stage include:
- * Bid Evaluation
- * RFI Response
- * Approvals and Review Submittals
- * Construction Observation
- * Project Closeout Assistance
At Infinity Development, our custom approach offers a client a balance between consultation, design and construction services, all orchestrated by a single trusted source.
We pride ourselves in providing a full complement of construction services, while our vast suite of capabilities allows us to intersect with one another, involve experts at every level, include our client’s vision and improve each project we touch.