Infinity Development Limited’s reputation is built on a strong foundation of providing practical, cost-efficient and innovative solutions. We provide high quality services within the project time schedule and within budget.
Our civil engineering staff is focused on providing a full spectrum of civil site designs. Our team does this by availing functional and constructible designs that meet our clients unique and diverse needs while maximizing sustainability and minimizing environmental impacts.
From small buildings to major expansions, we:
- * Conduct feasibility studies,
- * Prepare conceptual to final designs, and
- * Produce construction documents as we shepherd each project through the required local licensing and regulatory processes.
Our Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) Envision program accredited engineers who work hand in hand with our highly qualified planners prepare sustainable suite plans that incorporate:
• Water efficient landscaping,
• Water use reduction,
• Innovative storm water management,
• Reduced site disturbance and
• Construction waste management to maximize green building potential.
Planning, design, and construction of infrastructure such as commercial and residential buildings;
• Transportation infrastructure e.g. Roads, bridges, railways;
• Water distribution systems consisting of dams, sewers, sewage treatment;
• Environmental infrastructure such as landscaping, urban planning, parks;
• Industrial infrastructure; construction management; construction technology and many more.
We offer specialized civil engineering services as:
- * Preliminary site analysis
- * Feasibility studies and site assessments
- * Site planning
- * Master planning and concept plans
- * Grading plan, Excavation and bulk earthworks
- * Sediment and erosion control design
- * Landscape design
- * Storm water design and drainage management
- * Sewer, water mains and reticulation
- * Road works, Roadway and parking lot design
- * Pavement marking and signage plans
- * Wetland mitigation plans and BMP system design
- * Graphics and 3D rendering
- * Security and risk assessment coordination
- * Sustainability design (LEED, Envision Support)
We ensure to make use of the latest technology, with our engineers – both local and international- participating in current and modern design practices hence delivering cost